Custom Bloodline Guidelines

Go down

Custom Bloodline Guidelines

Post by Insomnium on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:13 pm

The Rules

1.) Fill out EVERYTHING on the application
2.) Don't include any extra information ( Pictures and such are fine though )
3.) You may only have clans assosiated with the manga. We do like creativity, but it does get out of hand. So only advanced elements found on your local www.naruto.wikia.com page.

4.) THIS IS BIG! READ THIS! ... ONCE YOU GET YOUR CLAN APPROVED, NO ONE IN THE CLAN WILL GET ANY ABILITIES OR JUTSU OF THE CLAN ( IT DOESN'T EXIST ) UNTIL THERE ARE 5 PEOPLE TOTAL IN THE CLAN.

- Yes you can invite people
- Inactive clans will be "reset". When a clan is reset, all remaining member(s) will no longer have clan abilities until the clan has 5 people in it.

___

Custom Bloodline Template
Name: What is the name of your Bloodline Limit?
Clan Surname: Is this from a specific family line like the Uchiha or Hyuga? Does your clan have its own family surname that extends to those who have the possibility of gaining this bloodline?
Type: Element, Physical Characteristics, Dojutsu, ect.

Kekkai Genkai: Give a brief introduction to your limit before going into its full abilities. Does it grant you access to a new element? Or is it something different entirely? What kind of drawbacks does it have?

Kekkai Genkai Information: Fully describe the kekkai genkai in this section. Explain your ability from top to bottom. Strengths, benefits, weaknesses, drawbacks. Chakra costs, physical appearances, and everything else on top. Be sure to space your information into paragraphs, be polite to staff and don't make us read an unorganized wall of text.

Clan/Bloodline History: Explain how your bloodline came to be. Was it over centuries of genetic change? Did a mad scientist perform experiments on your family and your ancestors until he achieved something truly wonderful? Is it simply something you were born with? How did it happen based on where you were or where you're from? Was it the environment, did you adapt or change somehow? Was your evolution more advanced than other people around you? Why are you special, and how did you become special? Everything from the beginning of time to the end of space, show us what your bloodline was, is, and will be.

Code:

[size=15][b][u]Custom Bloodline Template[/u][/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b] [i]What is the name of your Bloodline Limit?[/i]
[b]Clan Surname:[/b] [i]Is this from a specific family line like the Uchiha or Hyuga? Does your clan have its own family surname that extends to those who have the possibility of gaining this bloodline?[/i]
[b]Type:[/b] Element, Physical Characteristics, Dojutsu, ect.

[b]Kekkai Genkai:[/b] [i]Give a brief introduction to your limit before going into its full abilities. Does it grant you access to a new element? Or is it something different entirely? What kind of drawbacks does it have?[/i]

[b]Kekkai Genkai Information:[/b] [i]Fully describe the kekkai genkai in this section. Explain your ability from top to bottom. Strengths, benefits, weaknesses, drawbacks. Chakra costs, physical appearances, and everything else on top. Be sure to space your information into paragraphs, be polite to staff and don't make us read an unorganized wall of text.[/i]

[b]Clan/Bloodline History:[/b] [i]Explain how your bloodline came to be. Was it over centuries of genetic change? Did a mad scientist perform experiments on your family and your ancestors until he achieved something truly wonderful? Is it simply something you were born with? How did it happen based on where you were or where you're from? Was it the environment, did you adapt or change somehow? Was your evolution more advanced than other people around you? Why are you special, and how did you become special? Everything from the beginning of time to the end of space, show us what your bloodline was, is, and will be.[/i]
Insomnium
Genin
Genin

Points/ryo : 85
OOC Reputation : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Custom Bloodline Guidelines

Post by Insomnium on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Fixed some grammar mistakes. Updated.

Genin
Genin