The Man is in the... what? Seriously. Finish your sentence. Fucking retard.

Go down

The Man is in the... what? Seriously. Finish your sentence. Fucking retard.

Post by Acaleus on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 pm

-Ninja Profile-
Name: Larik
Nickname: Acaleus Thorne, Hunter, and Person of Evil Intentions
Height: 6'2
Weight: Average weight for a man of 6'2 height. He is muscular, and does not have a stomach. He is of average weight. I cannot specify on the exact pounds, for it is Classified information.

Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Organization: Jounin Organization?
Class: Level 2 Sensor

Clan: Nada
Elements:
  • - Bloodline (Genin+)
  • - Water
  • - Earth
  • - Fire

-The Story of Me-
Character Appearance: Larik wears his hair slightly long and it shrouds most of his foreheads, but his fringes do not, in any way, inhibit his vision. Probably the most distinguishing factor about this man of six foot and two inches height is that he was born with silver hair. His pale yellow skin, white teeth, and black teeth makes his silver hair all the brighter. The fact that he wears a black leather jacket at about knee length, black boots, and baggy cargo pants only makes his silver hair all the more noticeable. Why doesn't he just dye his hair? Simple. He doesn't want to. He seeks to stand out among the mindless drones that fill the ranks of the ninja in his village, and though it may make it easier for his enemies to notice him, or for them to sharpshoot him from afar in the middle of a bustling crowd, he does not care. Dying his hair another color compromises his beliefs - beliefs which I will explain in proper detail in my personality - and so, he has silver hair.

He is muscular, but another notable factor about this silver haired man is that scars - they are white, meaning they were inflicted on him years and years ago - criss cross his entire body. They may form X's, or cross's, etc. One such notable scar begins underneath his left eye, and continues downward his neck and to his heart. He wears black fingerless gloves over his hands, and at his belt are pouches that conceal a multitude of weapons. He has a six inch knife with a jagged, toothed edged blade sheathed at his waist. It does not do anything, except stab, cut, gauge, and - depending on how one uses it - rapes. He has three regular kunai hidden in a pouch above his rear posterior, concealed by his knee-length leather jacket.

I would go on about more MATURE sizes, girths, etc. but I think we can all deduce how "gifted" he is in that region. Unless, of course, the staffers that check this asks for more. In which case, I can only oblige and write the exact specs and details of his mature measurements.
Special Characteristics: Silver hair.

Character Personality: Larik is a man of mystery. He prides himself in being secretive about his nature, and rarely talks in company he does not particularly like. Meaning, he rarely ever talks around human beings at all. It's not that he's being antisocial, psychopathic, or egotistical. It's just that he does not want to waste his energy on the task. He is a strong believer that the race of mankind should just disappear entirely off the face of the earth. He finds them irksome and unlikable. If mankind did not exist, there wouldn't be war. That is true. If mankind did not exist, there wouldn't be genocide. That is true. As such, he makes it his mission in life to take down as many humans as possible. He does not take pleasure in it, but he sees it as a means to an end. He has no religious beliefs, but he believes that it would be better for his victims in the vast, unknown afterlife.

Sympathy? Bah. It does not exist. One could say that Hunter is the most unbiased man on Earth. He does not discriminate between ages. He would kill a boy of five years and a man of eighty years without hesitation and feel no guilt afterwards. That is him being fair and just. Many people have attempted to study his so-called psychopathic nature, but he disagrees with their assessment of him. Being a "psycho" implies that he kills because of some childhood trauma, or he was born this way, or he likes it. It's none of the above. He does it because mankind only knows how to destroy, and it is time for them to stop. Is that too much to ask?

Camaraderie... How cute... It's not Acaleus particularly hates the idea of having allies or comrades to call upon in a fight, but the notion of fighting together as one machine is the reason mankind continues to thrive. Of course, he does see its necessity at times, so he has decided to side with a village for now and even fight with a "comrade" from time to time. It does not mean he won't try to kill said comrade afterwards, making it very difficult for people to trust him. He does not want trust. He just wants them to follow his lead and do as he does it.

Women... Eh... Acaleus doesn't much like their personalities, the fact that they have the gift of speech, or that they are allowed to fight and die. It's not like he's chauvinistic, but he believes that they should all die. If man couldn't procreate, it would go extinct. Simple. So, he tries even harder to kill as much women as he possibly can. Sex. It is a biological itch that he has to scratch once every three months, three days, and three hours. That is the limit he has set upon himself. He will satisfy that itch, yes, but he will never have children of his own. To have children goes against the principles of his beliefs.

Is he loyal? One would think that's a rather foolish question to ask after such a... Well, let's just say unkind personality thus far, but he actually is. He is loyal to whoever is stronger than him. Normally, that would mean the Kage of his village, but it can be anyone with the strength to defeat him in battle. But, they would be fools to trust him. His loyalty only extends so far, and killing his competitors will only further his cause. One occasion during his rise through the ranks, he murdered all of the Genin from the competing villages during the Chuunin Exams, and he framed one of his teammates for the vicious crime by changing his form and causing a ruckus for people to see his face clearly.

He will not hesitate to kill his own sister, though he does not have one. About the only thing he would hesitate to kill are dogs. Dogs were everything he was not. They were completely loyal ( not his sick version of loyalty), loved you as long as you treated them well, and they were cute. But, the potential in them to be evil was always there, as well. The thing that is so different - in his opinion - between dogs and humans are that humans are merely EVIL, whereas dogs can be good OR evil. Humans just vary in degrees of... Evil.

How does he separate good from evil? Honestly? He knows whether something is evil or not if they are humanoid in appearance and possess human traits. The mere resemblance to the form of man makes them automatically evil. That is what he believes in. So, he believes he is evil? Yes. But he believes that it is his duty to take down as many evildoers as he can with him..

After reading that, one may presume that he believes himself a dealer of justice. A vanquisher of evil. One would be incorrect. His mission to destroy as many humans as possible is his way of redeeming himself for being born human. Being human in general is an affront to the gods he knows exist in the afterlife. Despite KNOWING that there is an afterlife and that gods exist, he does not pray to one. He believes that the human mind is far too limited to comprehend the TRUE form and personality of the true gods, and thus, chooses to ignore humanist beliefs.
Likes & Dislikes:

• Like 1 Dogs
  • Like 2 His mission in life
  • Dislike 1 Humans
  • Dislike 2 Humans

Individual Quirks: Kills humans because he wants to bring up the extinction of mankind.
Hobbies: Look above.

-The Armory-
Equipment:
  • - Curved six inch steel knife sheathed at his waist. No special characteristics.
  • - Kunai
  • - Smoke bomb

Jutsu:
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Five_Feeding_Sharks
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rain_Tiger_at_Will_Technique
Water Clone Technique
Water Prison Technique
Hydration

-The Puppeteer-
Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:
In case you haven't gotten the anything but subtle hints that Hood suffers from memory loss, then I shall tell you that he is. His earliest memory was looking down and seeing a slash across his chest. Looking back on it, it was the Civil War. The Americans wanted independence. Hood didn't know what he was doing there, or who he was. But a voice new. Nameless. It taunted him. It mocked him. Hood noticed the South retreating. Gray clothing...

"Kill them. They deserve it. Vengeance must be served."

"Why should I listen to you?" he replied. He didn't know what he was doing here. He didn't know who he was talking to. He didn't even know who he was. How could he trust this mysterious voice? He knew one thing. You had to be insane to hear voices telling you to kill the ones that wore grey clothing.

"I will tell you more. They are people that wish to keep their slaves. Slaves do not get paid. They are treated horribly. They are not considered people... Kill them. I will tell you more about your past, Hood.

That set him off. Hood? How could he know if this creature was speaking the truth. No. He couldn't just run away. He - Hood - needed to know more about his past. He needed to know why he was here and what his real name is. I mean, he doubted it was really Hood. Probably a nickname he earned from doing something including a hood.

" Come on, soldier! Get your gun and kill those Southerners!" a man to his right said. He was chasing after the 'Southerners. Hood looked down and saw he had a sword in his hand. Heh, maybe another sword might help in that instant, another sword in his left hand appeared. It was glowing red.

"Look at the reflections of the blade," the voice said. Nameless. He looked and saw his own reflection. He wore a red helmet, but for some reason no one noticed it. Hood definitely knew it was odd. Wondering why they do not find it weird? I shall tell you. I am a doll. I can create an illusion for humans. They see that you have an ordinary face of an ordinary soldier. Unfortunately, others of your kind and maybe different races can see through it. You are a Bount." Nameless said. It said humans with an especial sneer.

"What do I look like? Behind the mask?" Hood asked. A canon fired and detonated a bomb eight yards to his right. Shrapnel passed next to him at incredible speed, but he could see it move slowly. One piece of large shrapnel was heading for his arm. He ducked in an inhuman speed and it hit the soldier next to him. Hood stood slowly.

" You're welcome. You see. You are not human. You are a Bount. Created by Shinigami. Kill the greybacks and I will tell you more," Nameless said. Hood growled. Vengeance must be served he thought. These people deserved it from what he heard. He looked around and saw many soldiers - comrades - dead on the ground. Hood roared and charged at great speeds, outrunning those already that had a head start of twenty minutes. He passed through his lines of comrades quickly. He was in a field.

He saw two Southerners running side by side. He ran faster and spun as he got closer. Spinning in mid-air, his blades swinging, they were beheaded. He did not pause. The Bount continued running through the field. The grass was taller. An especially large Southerner was right in front of him. He ran sluggishly and he made a mistake of throwing down all his weapons so that he could run faster. He was 7'5 from Hood's estimate.

He grinned. He jumped and stabbed both of his blades through the heart. The Southerner's life ended instantly. He fell down with a thud and Hood took out his blades and continued running. His swords' red shield guards were not stained with blood however. Not even the blade was stained.

" I see you noticed that the blades cannot be stained. You're welcome," Nameless laughed.

The tall grass ended. Southerners arrived at foxholes or bunkers and fired at his approaching comrades. The one that wore blue fell on the ground, either dead or to avoid getting shot. Hood twirled his blades like it was so easy. The shield guards that would hinder the spinning were gone and he blocked the black pellets that sped toward him with ease. It was all in slow motion. He could see the bullets launching from the weapons. The roar of guns in unison.

" The problem with shooting in unison is..." Nameless said. They ran out of bullets and reloaded simultaneously. " Is that they reload in unison."

Hood took this time to block two more bullets and jumped higher than he thought possibly and came crashing down into the foxholes. Landing there, he noticed it was more of a trench. Nevermind that, he charged swiftly and decapitated a Southerner and cut the legs off his comrade. The rest was like a dance. He knew what to do. It was so easy. Hood knew what moves they would make. Not because he was psychic, but because he was experienced.

It appeared his experience didn't disappear. He grinned under his helmet and killed all the Southerners in the trench. This time, they retreated completely. They ran and dropped their weapons.

" Congratulations. Victory is yours. Vengeance has come to those that deserve it." Nameless said.

Nameless repeated one single word the rest of the day. Evil. It said. Hood used every ounce of restraint in his body not to go insane and kill everyone. He was too good for that. Some of the other soldiers saw what he did to the Southerners. The General invited him to his tent. He was known as General Grant. His tent was grand. Complete with chairs, a table for drinks, and a bunk bed for sleeping. The rest of the soldiers slept in sleeping bags or on the ground yet he slept in a grand tent.

"He is the general after all," Nameless said, interrupting his casual flow of saying Evil the entire night.

"I heard you were responsible for the victory. What's your name, soldier? the man said. He had a beard and wore a fancy blue uniform with some medals.

" Smith. Tell him your name is Smith," Nameless said.

"Smith, sir." listening to Nameless. He despised taking advice from Nameless, but he had no choice. He didn't know what these people were, and didn't understand how he could speak their language. Many languages swirled around his mind, but no memory of learning any of them.

" Good job, soldier. I will request that the President reward you handsomely." Grant said. " We still have the rest of the war. I hope you continue fighting like that."

Hood - Smith - nodded. Grant signaled for him to leave. It took awhile for Hood to realize it and was yelled at by Nameless for not noticing it. He exited the tent quickly. " Idiot."

The Civil War ended after some more battles. His side won. He got used to the name Smith. He traveled through the land known as America. He met with the Sioux Indians that were going to fight the Americans to keep their land. He joined their cause. The guilty must be punished."

It was the Battle of Little Bighorn. A bit of an oxymoron, don't you think? Anyhow, he fought alongside the Indians. It wasn't going so well though. For two years, he restrained himself from using his doll. Nameless. You need me. They need us." Nameless said.

Hood stopped himself from using it, but when he saw one of his oldest friends die, he went berserk. General Custer had an arrow through his arm or torso. A messenger just left. Perfect. Vengeance shall strike them like lightning he thought. The same swords that appeared in his hands on his earliest memory appeared. The Hood roared. General Custer's last stand was a lie. He wasn't killed by Indians. He was killed by Hood.

Hood savagely killed the soldiers. There was a line protecting General Custer. He snarled. Twisting both his swords out of the body of a dead soldier, he threw both swords right into the faces of the first two soldiers.

The good General had a pistol in his hand, attempting to shoot Hood in the head. His helmet prevented that, not to mention he blocked the bullets with such skill it was hard to imagine that the bullets even let the pistol in the first place.

The soldiers panicked. They all charged even though they had some gunpowder left in their guns. Some of them didn't even have bayonets attached to their swords, or actual swords used in close quarter combat. Hood went berserk. The swords disappeared and he blasted all of them with red lasers shooting from each of his fingers. They all went down at the same time.

They were all lucky compared to what Hood did to General Custer. He cut the man up in many different places, torturing him. Then Hood gave him his own pistol. He already knew that Hood could not be killed by any ordinary means. He was Hood.

" Nice touch. Giving him a chance to kill himself. I must say, that really is creative." Nameless said. Hood could just imagine him nodding.

Hood disabled the face illusion and allowed the General to look at the red hood, the white slits, and the gleaming light reflecting off his head. The General put his gun into his mouth and fired.
The Hood left. At this point, he already had three names. Hood, Smith, and Nukpana. Nukpana meant evil. He truly was evil, but everyone was evil. It was his job to kill them. He finally understood that after all these years.

"Tell me who I am," he said.

"You are The Hood. You are Vengeance... You are evil." Nameless said, laughing.

Hood abandoned the Dakota Indians and lived in solitude for a year before seeing some drunkards try to rape someone. It was on this occasion that he actually visited a heavily populated area. Philadelphia. City of Brotherly love huh?

"William Penn was gay, I think." Nameless said.

"You said that about Samoset too," Hood replied. At this point, he was going with the name Geoff Freed.

"Because he helped men in knickers. Can you really blame me?" Nameless replied.

He already knew he was about over a thousand years old. He just wished he could remember some of his past. They met a Bount a month before. The Bount regarded him with respect and tried to kill him. Respect him and try to kill him? Hilarious.

He gained a bit of a sense of humor over the years. He killed him with ease. Since killing General Custer and his men, Hood had unmatched skill. He unlocked his true power that day. He heard a yelp in an alley. It was raining. Geoff hated the rain. The Bount hated the pitter patter on his 'hood'. It was a pretty terrible noise.

Nameless only told him now that he could muffle out the noises.

You didn't ask," is what he said when Geoff inquired why he didn't tell him sooner.

He followed the yelp there and he saw a woman being roughed up by some drunk fat men. She was beautiful, in his opinion. Nice breasts, good ass. Oh, and nice face... Well, the face didn't really matter. At this point she was naked on the ground. The two men were unbuckling their belts.

Geoff experienced an extreme anger at this. Two men against a woman? He wasn't sexist, but two against one is always an extreme disadvantaged. Not to mention he disliked sharing a woman with another man at the same time. He had lots of experience in not letting the woman he was sleeping with touch his face. Two words. Doggie style.

Geoff approached soundlessly and speedily behind them and banged their heads together, blood splattered. He banged their heads together, again and again until their faces were meshed together.

How gruesome~! Nameless exclaimed.

They deserved it," Geoff replied.

The woman was so grateful she allowed Geoff to take her chastitiy.

- Censored -

He put on his pants and left her in the alley to get dressed.

October 23rd, 2001

It was one of the most important days in history. It was next to when man finally learned how to start a fire and when someone had the idea of prostitutes. Oh, it was a joyous occasion. I can hardly imagine you don't recognize the date though. Seriously? You don't? Come on, are you dense? No, come on. Stop joking around...

Wait? WHAT?! You don't know? Crap, who the hell doesn't know. I mean, what kind of --

It was the day the iPod came out. Hood was now going by the name of Smith Smurf. He actually managed to steal the iPod from an Apple store.

"Hallelujah! I really hated that walkman," the voice said. Nameless. Smith had already travelled the world since that day in Philadelphia. He knew Tagalog, Japanese, Russian, German, and Mandarin. Wait, are you seriously asking why he didn't learn French? Get out. GET THE FUCK OUT! Anyhow, back to the story.

"Will you just scan it already?" Smith said impatiently.

"Fine! Fine! Treat your doll like a slave. Whatever!" Nameless said. Smith held it close to the white slits in his helmet. He was in his apartment. It wasn't furnished. All it had was a fridge. No bedroom. Just a bathroom and the kitchen was immediately adjacent to what was supposedly the living room. No dining table either.

"ALRIGHT! Done scanning it," Nameless said jovially. He suddenly heard music playing. It was playing I saw her standing there. It was an especially pedo-ish song in his opinion. She was seventeen, said the lyrics. Enough said. HAH! Well, at least it wasn't as bad as one of his friends, Keyan, who hunted 5-9 year old girls. The inhumanity!

"Stop raiding my thoughts, Nameless," Hood said coldly.

"Alright! You're welcome, by the way!" the doll said.

Smith had fought in some great wars. He fought in World War I and World War II. He wondered if there would be a World War III. No, that wouldn't be right. Then people would forget Hitler and the Nazis.

" Personally, I think Hitler's ideals were alright. Those jews were pretty bitchy, ya know? But he was - is - gay. I still can't believe you didn't fight with the Nazis though. Why didn't you again?" Nameless rambled on.

" You know full well why. Because most of his generals were gay and it was immoral to hunt down a single race. He deserved vengeance."

"Nah! I bet you do it because Normandy beach would've been to easy." Nameless said.

"Partly true, doll."

(I'll stop RPing it here. )

The rest of the decade was fun. Lots more Mac things. MacBook, Mac Air, etc.

He had every Mac gadget created in this decade. Now it was 2011. He just ordered iPad 2. For the first time since getting a coupon to a brothel, he was excited.

" I SAID STOP RAIDING MY THOUGHTS!" Hood yelled.

" AS IF YOU WEREN'T GLAD ABOUT THAT COUPON!" Nameless replied.

RP Sample: Training I did on another site with Hood.

Hood walked alone through the streets of New York. World War II was just finished. Hitler was dead. Everyone was glad. Except Hood. After all these years, he still didn't know who he was. He wasn't sure if he was Hood anymore. Yes, Hood was his first name. And the only name that Nameless ever seemed to call him. He sneered at the name. If it was a name. How could Nameless be a name?

"Wrong! Hood is not the only name I call you. I also call you Evil and Vengeance. Never forget that, sonny."

Nameless was as annoying as ever, if not more so. He couldn't figure out why Nameless didn't listen to him. When it came to fighting, it was quite easy for Nameless to follow orders. The doll did everything, except tell him about his past. Of course, from the tid bits of trivia Nameless rapidly passed on through his stories, Hood guessed he was over a thousand years old.

What he didn't understand was how can this doll choose how much obedience he gives him? Hood didn't want to brag, but he was strong. It wasn't that his doll was strong, but he himself was strong. Death? Bah. He looks at Death in the eye and head butts him. There were the Soul Reapers as well.

Those were an annoying bunch. They rarely ever helped people in the Realm of the Living. The reason why there were so many dead souls lying around was because they didn't stop the crime. It was up to Hood to kill only the guilty. They would go to Hell.
Shinigami didn't care about souls. They cared about only themselves and their power. Hood wasn't power hungry at all. He hungered for vengeance. He was a respected Bountou, even though he lost his memory and his own doll wont tell him about how, he was still respected. He was fearsome in the inner circles of the Bountou.

He didn't care for them, though. They were all guilty as well. He couldn't stand being near them.

Hood walked into a diner. Railroad Diner, it was called. Hood sat on a stool at the bar. It was a normal looking diner. White tables, red leather chairs for families. The waitresses wore pink dresses and were in their mid-forties. A black and white television was on.

It was talking about what will happen after the war. They were having money problems, Hood thought. Typical. Hood sighed. He was wearing sailor clothing, and the face he was using was a face he especially favored and created. It was a handsome face, slightly tanned, with slightly thin eyes, a sign of his Asian heritage. Spiky black hair, a goatee, and of course, a sailor's hat.

"What'll you have sailor?"" a waitress asked him. He didn't look up from the menu.

"Cake," he said.

She took some from a glass case, put it on a plate, grabbed a fork, and gave it to him. Hood nodded. Food wasn't an issue. He was well-sustained for someone that couldn't fit any food through his mouth.

He held his hand over the food and it was slightly disappearing. Of course, since he was in public, he was pretending to put it close to his mouth with a fork.

"Always troublesome eating food in public, isn't it? It was especially hard back in the Army. By the way, where are we off to now to deliver vengeance?" Nameless asked.

"I need to get strong," Hood said. He needed to get stronger. Back in Normandy, there was an especially strong Bountou on the German's side. He beat Hood into a bloody pulp. He couldn't match up to him. Hood knew where he was hiding though. He was right here, in America. Somewhere in Pasadena California.

The problem was, his doll multiplied him by tons. Hood had to kill them one at a time, and recharge when he used too much reiatsu on his bullets. They weren't mere illusions. They were something else. Their attacks felt real.

He tried another angle. Shooting at the same time and using his swift blades to kill any near him. Or even far away, he threw them. It got so bad at the end that he took the guns of his fallen comrades and tried to kill him with it. It didn't work out so well.

"I see. You're still bummed out about you getting beat up by that dastardly Bount", Nameless replied.

Hood didn't need to answer.

"We need to go somewhere. Get us to an abandoned warehouse far away and I will help you learn"" Nameless said seriously for once.

Hood left the diner, leaving ten dollars for the piece of cake.

The vengeance hungry Bount looked outside and watched the speeding cars speed by. A biker was riding a blue bicycle right... Now!
Hood held out his left arm and sucker punched the cycler into the door of a large truck.

Hood hopped onto the bike and started cycling at an alarmingly fast rate. Speeding by cars that sped by him a few seconds ago, and still going on. Of course, he changed his facade by now. He was a soldier with blonde hair, and a straight face.

They arrived at abandoned building in Brooklyn. No offense, but gunshots here were normal. Even now, too loud noises for car back fires were surrounding Hood as he entered a small compound with a hole in the fence. Four troublemakers stood side by side. A black man with a bat. A latino with a hammer. An American with a tyre iron. And a foreigner with a knife.

"What are you doing here, goodie two shoes?" they mocked.

"To deliver vengeance", Hood said, punching the one with the knife in the nose and sent him flying to the wall of the building. The one with the bat slammed it down on his head. Or at least attempted. Hood caught it with his left hand and kicked the American in the crotch. Hood pulled the bat and grabbed the back of the head of the black man and kneed him in the face.

The man slumped.

The Latino panicked and threw the hammer at Hood. He caught it by the handle and threw it at the fleeing Latino. The sharp edge got him at the back of his head, and he dropped to the ground.

Hood piled the bodies on his shoulder and went into the abandoned building.

It was crawling with insects and spray paint. It was dark and gloomy. It was an old factory for toys. There was also a second floor. Not really though. The second floor was pretty much pathways with metal ladders so people could go to the Manager's office. Hood dropped a bag where he kept knives, guns, ropes, and poisonous drugs.

He hung them from the railings of the pathways with the ropes. Even the one Hood killed. At this point, they were awake.

They were screaming, crying, and pleading for mercy. Promising to provide him their services. Hood tuned out their groveling. He found them annoying. They were guilty. They deserved this.

"Okay, tie some boxes next to them. Make it sixteen", Nameless said.

Hood did so reluctantly.

"Okay. At the moment, you can fire around ten reiatsu bullets without. After that, you have to shoot them one at a time. I know of a way to make it that you can fire rapidly for one-two minutes", Nameless said.

"Tell me then", Hood said.

"Who said I was going to tell you?" Nameless said.

"TELL ME NOW, NAMELESS. I AM YOUR MASTER. YOU ARE THE DOLL. OBEY ME!" yelled Hood impatiently. He had no time for this.

"Okay, master. In order for you to do so, you have to shoot all of those at once", Nameless said.

The boxes had toys in them and would rip apart of Hood shot it full of holes. So, he tied them especially tight against the railing.

"How am I supposed to do that? You haven't even told me how to this!" Hood replied.

"Doing this, is a state of mind. You already know this. Literally. You knew this back in the olds days", Nameless said. Hood knew it was bait. He knew it was a trap.

"Fine..."

How could this doll control him so? No... HE was the master. No, it still wasn't right. He IS the master. That will never change. He roared. Raising his hands and spreading them apart to shoot at both ends. The gangsters struggled. Except the deceased one.

Rapid reiatsu fire was shot from his fingers. Not one each finger. Three each finger. He was making his way. He was shooting at the gangster's legs. They were visibly harmed. Ah, they are aware! The deliverance of vengeance making it even more enticing that they REALLY felt the power and the-

The rapid fire was cut shore was he just finished with the deceased gangster.

He cursed himself.

"Haha... And I thought you were a prodigy. Well, I guess I was wrong", Nameless mocked. Another fact about his past. He was a prodigy. DAMN THIS!

He cursed and tried again. Firing four reiatsu blasts from each finger. It stopped when he was finishing with the box next to the dead gangster. He cursed himself again. Why did it have to be like this? Why was he a failure?

He won all his past battles. Except one. Hell, if he was at Pearl Harbor, only one ship would've been sunk. If he was at every battle in World War II, it would've been done after the first month when Heinrich Himmler was still around.

Damn this.

He was a failure... He didn't deserve to be the deliverer of vengeance. Vengeance needed someone strong. Vengeance needed someone powerful. Vengeance needed someone with their memories intact.

Damn this.

Vengeance deserved someone better at this job. It needed someone who would scour the earth to deliver vengeance. It needed someone that wasn't weak. It needed someone that wasn't damned by the Devil.

Damn this.

VENGEANCE NEEDED TO BE DELIVERED!

That was it... The will to do vengeance. He smirked under his mask.

"Ah. You have finally figured it out, haven't you?" Nameless asked.

Hood raised his hands.

"Like I said, this is a state of mind. Your power is a state of mind. You've done all of this before," Nameless said.

Hood gathered his reiatsu.

"You've mastered all this before. Everything is possible for vengeance. Vengeance is a state of mind."

Hood fired. Five reiatsu blasts from each of his fingers and he did it without hesitation. He ended it with his arms forming an X. The gangsters were dead. Vengeance was delivered.

He smiled.

"Let's go hunt that fucking bastard," Hood said.

And they did so. They knew he was in Pasadena, but they needed to find out his exact address. And where he liked to go to eat. Where he liked to go to buy groceries. Hell, where the hell he liked to go to get some prostitutes. Hood didn't care. He needed this done perfectly. And painfully.

This was a problem, however. He couldn't just sit with him in the same restaurant. His facade didn't work on other kinds of his race. Or medium aware humans. He spied from across the street in the apartment of an abusive drunk father. Hood gave the child enough money to buy himself good clothes, good food, and go to the orphanage. Of course, there was a chance the child would go to the police and tell them about Hood. But Hood didn't care. He doubted it too.

He didn't need binoculars. He covered the window with a blue curtain, with a slight gap at the bottom. That was where Hood was watching.

He looked at him with his vision refined. He could see the man's face perfectly. He had grey streaks through his brunette hair. His face had dozens of wrinkles, and to be expected too. He was at least seven hundred years old, Hood believed.

Did he have wrinkles? He did not know. At the moment, he did not care about it. He just observed him.

He was drinking a cup of green tea. Worrying about your health, huh partner? Hood growled. The dead body of the abusive father was stuffed into the closet far away, but he could still smell him.

"I forgot to mention. I can also tune out the smell," Nameless said jovially.

"You sorry bastard. You didn't think to mention that when we were going through the sewage of Paris when Germany got hold of it for a few moments?" Hood snapped.

Nameless laughed.

This bastard did not go to spaces where innocents could not be hurt Hood. He needed to lure him away from the crowds.

The Bountou went back to his house after the cup of coffee. He couldn't believe how easy it was to deceive these foolish Americans. He himself was German, but after roaming the world for decades, he mastered the primitive accent of the live Americans.

He just moved into his apartment so it only had a few things. A couch, a table for the TV. A bed in his bedroom. A few chairs for a small circular table. His door swung open, and turned around swiftly grabbing a dagger from his belt and throwing it at the door.

The dagger fell to the floor. Hood. He wore a grey shirt with a black leather jacket and tight black pants. His red helmet gleamed every so brightly.

"HOOD!" the Bountou yelled.

Hood appeared before him with a punch to his face faster than he could finish properly. The Bountou staggered back a bit.

"Vengeance is here," Hood said.

The Bountou laughed.

"Don't you remember how badly I beat you up last time?" he said, activating his doll by twisting a ring on his left ring finger. Dozens of him appeared side by side.

"There is no original me. This IS me. I can make more of me. I am infinite! I am immortal!" the Bountou bragged.

Hood straightened his posture and fired seven bullets a finger, quickly forming an X and all aimed at the head. Each of them had at least three holes on their forehead.

"You see. The weakness to that is... If you kill all of 'em at the same time..." Nameless said.

"You cannot create more copies," Hood finished.
Acaleus
Genin
Genin

Points/ryo : 38
OOC Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Man is in the... what? Seriously. Finish your sentence. Fucking retard.

Post by Maelstrom on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:45 am

Yea yea whatever approved
Maelstrom
Genin
Genin

Points/ryo : 69
OOC Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down