Class: The Seal Master

Clan: Uchiha
Elements: Fire
  • - Bloodline (Genin+)
  • - Primary (Genin+) Fire
  • - Secondary (Chunin+) Lightning
  • - Tertiary (Jounin+)

-The Story of Me-
Character Appearance: Long silky black hair, black robe, He is incredibly pale due to him not living in a scorching hot weather. His hair grows relatively fast and he doesn't like to cut it which may also pose as a weakness in some case. An enemy could just grab his hair due to its length but currently his hair resides three inches below his shoulders. He loves watermelon seeds, he plans to one day perfect a jutsu that requires watermelon seeds as a source. He doesn't like to wear his ninja head gear because he feels as though it conceals the true beauty behind his hair. He uses no special chemicals when it comes to his hair, his hair is a shiny pool of perfection and girls gaze upon it with envy. Daichi is a pretty boy but his dark character is what prevents others from ever making a mockery of him.

Daichi is a very perculiar fellow in regards to character, he has no parents which is a reason for his lack of emotion. Another reason is because he prefers to isolate himself from others due to his view of character. He will only associate with that person if they are hard working and skilled in some way.
Special Characteristics: Loves his hair alot, he carries a comb in his ninja tool kit.

Character Personality: He prefers not to show emotion but on the other hand he is human so it may manage to slip out on occasion. He likes to train and learn new jutsu, he doesn't see this as a chore but as a hobby. Others see the ninja way of life as a way of survival but to Daichi it is more of a sport. He carries a comb on his persons and he loves to look beautiful. Others may say he is a little sweeter than most but he is actually an asexual being. He doesn't agree with the reproductive way of life, so he searches for ways to create an offspring without the use of sexual activity. He doesn't aim to become the strongest but through time he expects it to happen due to his character. But if he isn't deemed as such he wouldn't really care, he fights as competitive sport and not to be claimed as the strongest or anything so he won't go on a rampage if he isn't deemed the ultimate warrior. However, he is competitive and he hates to lose, he has no rivals but if he did he would stop at nothing to best them

However Daichi does however like to be strong but not for that reason, if he fights someone he won't stop until there is some sort of victor and he also fights differently than most people do, he uses his environments to fight for him. He uses both brains and brawn rather than just powerful jutsu to aid him in a battle. He aims to one day become the very next Madara Uchiha and challenge a Senju warrior and prove to the world who the strongest clan truly is.
Likes & Dislikes:

• Like 1 His hair
  • Like 2 Watermelon seeds
  • Dislike 1 Having a bad hair day
  • Dislike 2 Sexual reproduction

Individual Quirks: He hates cry babies, people who always like to talk noise but then when they actually get into the situation they want to start kissing up instead of taking their ass whooping like a true man. People who whine at the slightest form of physical language and who don't own up to what they say.
Hobbies: Training, he loves to train but he does it for more of an interest of sport. He has a slight hint of darkness due to his parents dying when he were younger but it hadn't fully taken over his life, atleast not yet. He loves to eat watermelon and really doesn't eat much of anything else and aims to create ninjutsu that use the aid of his watermelon seeds that he loves so much.

-The Armory-
Equipment:
  • - Equipment Item #1
  • - Equipment Item #2
  • - Equipment Item #3

Jutsu:
-IFire Release: Great fire ball Technique
-Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique

-The Puppeteer-
Roleplay Sample: Daichi sits down on top of hill and gazes down at his village. "My my, It sure has been
awhile hasn't it? I can't beleive all the things that i've gone through and it all started
here. Wow." Daichi drifts away in thought. *flashback* Shurikens hit a bullseye on a
target. "Wow. you're so small and you've already got a great arm. He's a natural, my boy,
Daichi." He looks up to see his father. "Thank you. But I can stll get stronger."
"In due time son, in due time. Strength isn't judged by your skill as a ninja, but
it is judged by your heart. Are you a kind soul, Daichi-kun?" "Yes father. Or atleast
I think so. I try to be and I want to be if love is strength." He smiles Akahoshi smiles
"Well son, in due time your strength will be tested and I hope that you'll be ready for it."
Son Daichi-Kun smiles "You bet I will father, you mustn't forget, i'm an Okinaga.
We are skilled and we never fail." Akahoshi picks Son Daichi up and carries him into
the house. "Son, let me tell you one thing. As long as you have friends, you are
always a winner." Daichi-kun smiles and nods "I understand father. The true secret to
power is love and the only way to win is through friendship. I think I can handle that."
"Good son, now go wash up and get ready for dinner." "Yes sir!" The vision slowly blanks
out as Daichi is returned to the hill. "Yes father, I remember now. The true meaning
of strength now is through love. I can only win through friendship, I shall create
such a bond with these people. Father, I will continue my goal and never give up on
my nindo. My ninja way." Daichi slowly takes to his feet and zips up his Akatsuki
robe which he still hasn't removed yet. He then slowly walks down the hill and walks into the village.
The current vision fades away as a new one reappears. A sword quickly begins to cut at a tree with lightning speed and
it then falls apart. Kirin smiles and then says to Daichi "You see son, weaponry is easy as one, two and three." "Aw mom.
I'll never be able to do cut something that well and that fast." "Sure you can and in due time it shall become a reality.
I can feel it in my heart. You Daichi-kun will grow up to be a very skilled ninja and I know you will surpass me. You'll
even surpass your father and take over as the true clan leader." Daichi nods "Yes maam I understand but how will I be
able to cut at a tree like that?" "Oh all you need is just a little practice Daichi-kun. I've seen you train Daichi-kun,
you are a natural! You'll be stronger than me way before you reach my age!" Daichi chuckles "Heh heh! You know it!" He
throws his fist into the air "Look out world! Because soon, you all will recognize me. And my clan name will be known
by all!" Daich-Kun! Daichi-Kun! Daich-Kun!" He was imagining people from all over chanting his name and it brought a bright
smile that seemed to shine brighter than the brightest star. Kirin smiled "That's the spirit Daichi-kun! Come on! Let's go out
into the village and find something good to eat!" "Yeah!" They walked out into the sunset holding hands. The memory then
blurred away in a bright gleaming light. Daichi smiled "Mother, Father, I won't forget my teachings and I will continue to
push. No matter how hard the situation is and no matter how long it may take. I will accomplish. I will make you all proud."
Daichi walks away in the sunset alone this time without his mother. What future awaits him?

Last edited by Daichi on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
Daichi
Genin
Genin

Points/ryo : 48
OOC Reputation : -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daichi-Uchiha(Completed)

Post by Acaleus on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:04 pm

At least one full paragraph for your Appearance. And your personality... Does he hate a certain type of people? Does he love a certain other? Etc. Just one more paragraph will be fine since you're only a Genin.
Acaleus
Genin
Genin

Points/ryo : 38
OOC Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:28 pm

dONE.
Daichi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikai on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:07 am

You're missing the equipment..... Unless you just don't want any. You get 3 free ones. Also, if yuo could be a little more descriptive in your quirks and hobbies that'd be great. ^.^

Acaleus wrote:I am giving Kikai a chance to become an Approval Mod by letting her check character applications. Any fault of hers shall be fixed by me.
Kikai
Jounin
Jounin

Points/ryo : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 pm

No...i didn't want any
Daichi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acaleus on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Blaze isn't an element. Remove that, and remove one of your elements as well. You need a ton of training for Blaze, including getting Mangekyou Sharingan. And no, you cannot start out with Mangekyou. You have to earn it.
Acaleus
Genin
Genin

Points/ryo : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Oh i was just putting the elements i planned on getting but okay...
Daichi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikai on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Acaleus wrote:I am giving Kikai a chance to become an Approval Mod by letting her check character applications. Any fault of hers shall be fixed by me.
Kikai
Jounin
Jounin

Points/ryo : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down