Daichi's training(Kikai)

Go down

Daichi's training(Kikai)

Post by Daichi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Daichi entered the training area prepared to engage in some training from an Uchiha member whom had exceeded him in rank. He was surprised that this shinobi had agreed to take him in to train him, Daichi was sure that with the extra aid that he was well on his way to becoming a very powerful ninja. He took out his comb and began to groom his hair and wait for his sensei to show up so that he would be able to gain the power of the Uchiha clan. He was surprised by how bright the sun were shining today but he were sure that the day weren't going to end the same, he were slightly nervous. He had never done hand to hand combat, especially with a superior so he were prepared to test his limits. He knew he would have to continue to grow and he wasn't even allowed to hold backs otherwise he would become seriously injured.

Last edited by Daichi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daichi
Genin
Genin

Points/ryo : 48
OOC Reputation : -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daichi's training(Kikai)

Post by Kikai on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Daichi wrote:Daichi entered the training area prepared to engage in some training from an Uchiha member whom had exceeded him in rank. He was surprised that this shinobi had agreed to take him in to train him, Daichi was sure that with the extra aid that he was well on his way to becoming a very powerful ninja. He took out his comb and began to groom his hair and wait for his sensei to show up so that he would be able to gain the power of the Uchiha clan. He was surprised by how bright the sun was shining today but he was sure that the day weren't going to end the same, he was slightly nervous. He had never done hand to hand combat, especially with a superior so he were prepared to test his limits. He knew he would have to continue to grow and he wasn't even allowed to hold back otherwise he would become seriously injured.

Kikai was running late. She didn't have any previous obligations she was just tired. She wouldn't let him know that. She had agreed to train one of the younger Uchiha. Kikai's loyalty to the clan was such that she was actually blowing off a mission to do this. She was supposed to go and clear the roads of bandits, but she figured someone else could do it. Kikai arrived to find Daichi combing his hair. Kikai sighed. She expected an eager face, either ready to learn or training on his own already. However, he was a special case, apparently. Kikai silently stepped up behind him, purposefully casting her shadow over him. "You're dead." she stated.

The sun shone brightly over head, burning at Kikai's exposed skin. The wind blew a gentle breeze over the fields of Konohagakure's training grounds, the trees danced softly from side to side.
Kikai
Jounin
Jounin

Points/ryo : 27
OOC Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Daichi quickly jumped back and assumed his stance "I have no idea who you intend on killing but i'll tell you this, you'll have to work extra hard if you aim to beat me!" Daichi tried his hardest to sound confident but even the dumbest man on earth would have been able to figure out one of two things. One of them being that Daichi was in fact nervous and was sure ready to make a plethora of mistakes that he knew would possibly end to his downfall in this battle and two, despite how weak Daichi were compared to his opponent he sure did have the will and the burning flames of youth (A quote by a legendary ninja Guy Sensei who had fought hard in the fifth ninja war) that were required of him to be able to atleast stall and that is one thing that would be extremely necessary in battle in order to succeed. Daichi put his grooming tool away as he faced his opponent/teacher/future sensei(maybe).

"Hmmm, i've seen you around plenty of times but I have yet to know your name. But be warned, if you tell me your name today...that isn't a guarantee that I will remember it later on in the future." Daichi smirked while his opponent were distracted he would be prepared to make his first move "My name is Daichi Uchiha, progeny to the proud Uchiha clan. I know you were born into my clan but what I am blind to is your relation to me. We are related seeing how we are apart of the same bloodline...but do you know what you are to me?" Daichi took out a watermelon slice from his back pocket and bit into the tip that were slightly pinkish due to too much sunlight on his fruit. He began to crunch heavily on the seeds which was honestly just a habit that he would most definitely not be willing to break anytime soon.
Daichi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikai on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Kikai raised an eyebrow as the young, and obviously shaken, shinobi began to rant on about various different things. She found him taking a breath and stepped in to answer some questions he had asked, "Though it matters little to me if you remember my name, it is Kikai. We are distantly related by some fork far back in the line making us cousins. I think you would do well to research your own family tree so that you might be better prepared to research others. A shinobi is not only skilled in combat, but in knowledge. Knowledge is power, power will give you the upper hand. Daichi, ready yourself." Kikai lunged forward whilst drawing her sword at the young shinobi. If he did not move, he would be hit across the abdomen by the flat of her blade. It would not seriously injure him, but it would hurt a great deal.
Kikai
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:30 am

Daichi was fully prepared for an upcoming attack from Kikai but he had no idea from where it would be coming from, he had heard the name of his new opponent but not too long after her introducing of herself she were already prepared to inflict a little damage on the young ninja. Daichi quickly jumped back from the swing of the blade and was now prepared to make his move. Jumping into the air and performing a couple of aerial maneuvers just incase his opponent was intending on attacking he would be prepared to make a quick counter attack. When Daichi drew closer to his opponent he then came into perform a forceful kick on the noggin of Kikai but he knew that she would possibly be prepared for that so Daichi would then come in to land a low spin kick to throw his opponent off balance so he would be able to make his next move.
Daichi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikai on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 am

Kikai brought up her sword and used it to block the kick to her head. Kikai allowed herself to be swept from her feet. However, she did not let herself hit the ground. She threw a hand out and went into a cartwheel. At the top of the wheel, she brought her feet down on either side of Daichi's head, on his shoulders. She then squeezed his head between her feet and launched him through the air. Kikai used the momentum to throw herself back to her feet.
Kikai
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 am

Daichi was sent flying through the air in a spiral but he quickly recovered and began to perform a series of hand seals and then shouted "Fire Style: Great fire ball technique!" He then exhaled greatly emitting a giant fireball that would begin hurdling towards Kikai. When the technique was released he quickly did a back flip and landed to his feet using the momentum from the back flip to give him a little extra push as he began to speed in the direction of the fire ball just in case his opponent were to find a way to dodge the fire ball he would be ready to land another attack while his opponent were distracted by the fire ball. He jumped into the air and prepared to land a flying kick towards the Kunoichi.
Daichi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikai on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 am

Kikai was able to determine the jutsu from the extreme familiarity to the clan's signature technique. She followed up with a fireball of her own to counter the one Daichi had thrown. There was a small explosion of force, but it wasn't enough that it would affect any movement. Kikai could hear the unpracticed footfalls of the genin rushing towards him. Kikai simply stood, activating her Hydration Technique with the full intention of allowing Daichi to hit her with as much force as he could muster.
Kikai
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 am

The fireball that he had sent had caused a forceful explosion that temporarily blinded the genin but he quickly regain his sight. Daichi then tried landing a kick to the giant bosoms on his teacher's chest with as much force as he could. He wondered if the Kunoichi would be prepared for a blow in this area seeing how most people aren't usually attacked in this area so it may appear as a shocker to her.
Daichi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikai on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:13 am

Kikai simply stood and watched as Daichi's body rose up to kick her across the chest where he was met with little resistance. The attack would sting him a little as it would be the equivalent of smacking the surface of a pool of water. It would sting a little, but there would be little ill effect otherwise. Kikai simply turned around to face the genin. "Daichi, you know a great deal about putting the pressure on your opponent, however what will you do when your opponent works better under pressure? What if your opponent has an ultimate defense like mine where they become seemingly impervious to harm? You should know by now, the two major flaws in this technique. What are they?"
Kikai
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:19 am

Daichi stood there thinking for a moment and then looked up at his sensei and said "Well...um, seeing that you are made out of water...wouldn't it just be smart to just....drink you?" Daichi's innocent mind wouldn't have been able to grasp how really dirty that would sound to an upcoming passer-byer. Daichi was sad "Kikai, you wouldn't mind letting me borrow a straw or a drinking utensil of some sort would you?" Daichi questioned Kikai .
Daichi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikai on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:23 am

Kikai sighed. "That would be a minor flaw and would take far too long. Think of your actions and mine. Anything jump out at you?" Kikai was trying to get him to realize that she had blocked the fireball instead of letting it hit her. If he could derive meaning from this action, he would be on his way to figuring out how to decipher the techniques of others in order to find their weaknesses.
Kikai
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:27 am

Daichi then began thinking for a moment "Ummm...hmmm..." Daichi began to perform a series of hand signs and then shouted "Fire style! Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Daichi jumped back and in haled greatly then blew out a series of fire balls that were now currently speeding in the direction of Kikai sensei. But Daichi really did want to see what would happen if he were to drink her...would his droppings look like mini brown Kikai actiion figures? We will never know, such a cruel fate that has been bestowed upon Daichi to never know.
Daichi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down